Vehicle Window Graphics

Perforated Window Vinyl
Perfect For Cards, Trucks, and Vans

4-6 Business Days

Sale!
Price:$8.00Price: $6.00

Description

Vehicle Window Wrap Graphics $6.00 Per Sq Ft

• Perfect for car windows and Outdoor Advertising where you need to be able to view outside.

• The perforation is sized so that 60 percent of the film is color printed with your graphic. With the other 40 percent allowing visibility through the car window wrap.

Design Notes: No bleed required.

Be the first to review “Vehicle Window Graphics”

*

Questions and answers of the customers

There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.

Related Items