• 14pt Gloss Front
• 14pt Uncoated
• 16pt Aqueous Cover
Ready in 5-7...
• UV Coating gives your images a more vibrant color and also helps protect your card.• UV is our most popular choice but you cannot write on UV coating.
Before printing, we will send you your images back. Where you will be able to see how it looks inside of our printing template. You will be able to see the safe areas and projected trim line.
Along with sending you back a preview image with the print template overlayed for you to review.
We will review that your image has no printing issues as far as,
• The correct mode was used (CMYK)
• Print Layout fits the print template
• Proper DPI ( 300 dpi)
• Image is set for Full Bleed (Colors all the way the edge)
• Text size and spelling is the responsibility of the designer. We will not look for text size or grammar, but if we do happen to find some we will let you know.
• We cannot perfectly color match, but the colors should be perfect or close. Please remember to print out a sample at your home office, to ensure that your text is the size you expect.
• Your order is refundable until approved for print, but this manual proof is non-refundable.
We will not print until you approve of the previews sent,
Allowed changes for $10
• Text changes
• Image swapping
* For additional changes please order a different design service option.
Please note that you will receive two confirmations from us. The first is your receipt and the second will let you know if your images are approved for print or had an issue.Please be sure to check your spam filter if you do not receive your confirmations. Confirmations may take a few hours to be sent out. Please be sure to check your Inbox, Junk and Spam filters.
Greeting Cards 4.25″ x 5.5″ with your custom images and message.
Not that bad
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.