6.5×9 EDDM® Postcards – 5,000 $340.00 Double Sided
6.5 x 9 EDDM® sized postcards are available to be printed onto 14 or 16 point cover stock. 14 PT is our most popular option. Because it has a terrific price point and is a thick cover stock. You can get 5000 6.5×9 EDDM® postcards for only $278.00-$321.00.
We include a UV gloss coating at no additional cost to you. UV gloss will make the colors on your design more vibrant. And make your 6.5×9 EDDM® postcards even thicker. In fact, the only reason I would recommend not to have any gloss coating is if you would like to write on the postcard itself. Because you cannot write on UV gloss coating.
In-store pickup is available at our Sacramento Print and Sign shop or we can deliver them to you via UPS.
6.5 x 9 EDDM® postcards are available
• printed single-sided
• Color Front and BW Back
Setting up your 6.5×9 EDDM® Postcard correctly.
These are first printed and then trimmed to size. To ensure a full bleed your background file needs to be 6.627×9.127 at 300 resolution. In pixels size that comes to 2738×1988. This size will ensure that your image fits the template. Please keep all important elements away from the edges.
6.5×9 EDDM® Postcard Reference Guide.
We suggest using a template to ensure the correct size.
• Bleed – Be sure that your background is 6.627×9.127 at 300 dpi or 2738×1988 pixels
• Safe Area – Keep all important text and elements quarter in inside the 6.5×9 design
• DPI – This is also called resolution. Images are printed at 300 dpi
• Fonts – Please be sure that if you are sending a pdf that all text is outlined.
• Layers – Please do not send a layered file.
6.5×9 EDDM® Postcard Tips
Rewrite 3 tips from the article that will be called EDDM Postcard Design Tips
• Keep your design and message simple. Too many words become overwhelming and can ruin your response rate.
• Add coupons to your design. Make sure they have a time limit and that your eyes are easily drawn to your discounted offer.
• Research the routes your Every Door Direct Mail delivery will be on. How old are the homes can be important if you are offering a residential service to upgrade older homes? But maybe harder in a new home community.
For more tips on EDDM postcard design please see the EDDM Postcard Design Tips.