8×10 EDDM® Postcards – 5,000 $442
8×10 EDDM® postcards look fantastic when printed on either 14pt or 16pt cover stock. The Free UV coating treatment makes the colors very rich and vibrant. We offer these 8×10 every door direct postcards at many quantities. But, right now you can get 5000 printed for only $442.
Normal turnaround time for in store pickup in our Sacramento Print Shop and Sign shop is about 3-5 business days. We can also ship them to you via UPS for an additional shipping fee if needed. We are located near American River College. We also provide full service EDDM delivery as for details if you would like a full service solution.
8×10 EDDM® postcard Color Options
• single side print
• Double Side print
• Color Front and Black and White Back
How to layout your 8×10 EDDM® Postcards.
The process to creating your new EDDM® postcard is to print first and trimmed second. These are printed as what is called a full bleed. As we want there to be color on the discarded paper after trimming your background needs to be 8.627″ x 10.127″ and these are trimmed down to 8×10. Resolution or DPI should always be 300 for print. That size translates in to 3038 x 2438 pixel size if your design program does not have a way to export a 300 dpi file.
8×10 EDDM® Postcard Reference.
To ensure that your postcard is 8×10 we strongly recommend that you use a template.
• Bleed – Be sure that your background is 8.127 x 10.127 at 300 dpi or 3038 x 2438 pixels
• Safe Area – Keep all important text and images inside the blue safe area of the template.
• Resolution – Should be 300 for printing. This is also referred to as DPI
• Text – If you are going to send a pdf file please be sure the text is outlined.
• Multiple Layers – Please send only a flat image not a layered file.
8×10 EDDM® Postcard Tips
3 quick tips for EDDM® Postcards
• If you have too many words, the reader may be turned off and discard your postcard.
• Use images that shows the postcard recipient what you do or a problem you solve visually.
• Be sure to add a time sensitive offer. People may keep your every door direct mail postcard for years somewhere