8.5×11 EDDM® Postcards – 5,000 $471
8.5×11 EDDM® postcards printed onto 8.5×11 Cover Stock with your choice of either 14pt and 16pt cover. We also include a UV gloss coating available on all full-color sides for no additional cost. As far as we know we have the lowest prices on EDDM® postcards in Sacramento.
You can pick these up in our Sacramento Print and Sign Shop location near American River College. We also offer UPS delivery to you anywhere in the US.
8.511 EDDM® postcards are available in
• Single-sided print in full color
• Both sides printed in full color
• Full color on the front and Black and White on the backside.
How to make sure your 8.5×11 EDDM® Postcard is print-ready.
We want your every door direct mail postcard to look its best. And that is why we offer full bleed EDDM® postcard printing.
To do this correctly these are printed first and then they are trimmed into an 8.5×11 EDDM® Postcard. Your design background should extend past the 8.5×11 size to be 8.627 x 11.127 at 300 resolution or sometimes referred to as DPI. If your design program does not allow you to save your art at 300dpi. Then you can send it in pixel size and we can convert. in pixel size, the correct size is 3338 x 2588 pixels, for your finished 8.5×11 EDDM® postcard.
Quick reference for your 8.5×11 Every Door Direct Mail postcard.
When sending your completed art for print please review the following. This will help expedite your order.
• Bleed – As mentioned these are printed first and trimmed later. The art should be 8.627 x 11.127 or 3338 x 2588 pixels.
• Safe Area – If you use the template you will see the blue lines. All important elements should be within it.
• Resolution – Commercial printing is done at 300 for a sharp image. Resolution is also referred to as DPI.
• Text – Before you send please ensure that your fonts are outlined. Or flatten the file.
• Layers – Please do not send files in multiple layers. It is not necessary and creates a larger file size than needed.
Tips for you 8.5×11 EDDM® Postcards
Here are 3 quick tips for EDDM® Postcards
• Use as few words as possible. Making a design to busy filled with too many words may lose the recipient’s interest in your offer.
• Be sure that your postcard stands out and shows what service or what you are offering them visually.
• Adding a limited-time offer can help you reach your sales goals using EDDM®. But some people may hold onto your postcard for years before using it.